NATURAL UNWORKED SEA SALT
- Leaves unchanged the natural trace elements, such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, bromine and phosphorus etc.
- Contains 80 vital trace elements, promoting the best possible biological function and maintenance of cells.
- Helps balance and replenish all electrolytes in the body.
- Ει strengthens bones: 27% of the body's salt is found in the bones. Deficiency of natural unprocessed salt is a cause of osteoporosis.
- The body needs natural raw salt to digest carbohydrates. It is the only thing that the body is able to digest.
- Helps transport nutrients to cells and regulate blood pressure.
- Sodium is an energy carrier and is responsible for transmitting messages from the brain to the muscles through the nervous system.
- Sodium controls fluid balance and maintains the right conditions for muscle and nerve function.
- Natural sea salt contains small amounts of iodine inherently in sea salt, which is recognized and assimilated by the human body.
- Has a more intense taste and thus implies a smaller amount in its use.
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)